Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Twenty it is!


Thank you all so much for the input and your encouragement!  I've loved seeing the different ways people posted their losses and couldn't wait until I could do a number search for a pic of my loss.  

Tomorrow morning at 6am I have to go to Albuquerque for my postop checkup.  DON'T want to drive 3 hours there and 3 back.  blech!  Oh well I'll get to move on to mushies afterwards I hope so that will make it worth it :)

Now confession time...........  I've developed a terrible terrible tv habit......  Real Housewives of NJ
o.m.g. it's like watching a train wreck.  Not to mention STU.PID.  But I can't stop.  I just started watching a couple of months ago and now I'm also wrapped up in NYC housewives and Bethenny and her baby!  

sick, just sick I tell ya.................

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I hear ya on RHONJ and NY! I am addicted also! Good job on the weight front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats! *Maria*-This one time at BAND Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the winner is.... YOU. I nominated you for an award. Check it out. http://mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com/2010/07/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html
    *Maria*

    ReplyDelete