It's been a little over 48 hours now. And............
I'm wondering what.the.hell.have.I.done.
Seriously. The gas hurts, I can't get comfortable. I want a freakn hamburger! WTF?
I know this will pass (please let it pass!) and I will again be happy with this decision. So on to the technicalities.
Preop weight 254.3 I have 4 smallish incisions and one that is about 2". That's where the port is and it's really the only one that hurts. It's the one keeping me from getting comfortable in bed. I can't rollover or sit up.
ok cry-baby fest is over. I know this will pass once I feel better. I hope it's by tomorrow :)
Peace out!
oh and thank all of you sooooo much for the wonderful comments on my last post. Reading them really helped the nerves!
Congrats! Each day will be a little better and in a week you should be back to normal.
ReplyDeleteRepeat after me...hot water bottle and Gas-x! It will help with the gas pains...Promise! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete